STAUNTON COMMUNITY UNIT SCHOOL DISTRICT #6
Registration Information – Fee Schedule 2018-2019
Staunton Schools will begin the 2018-2019 school year with a workshop for teachers on Monday, August 20th. On Tuesday, August 21st, all students will be in attendance from 8:10 AM – 3:05 PM. The buses will follow approximately the same routes and schedule as last year. Questions concerning the bus routes and times may be answered by calling the District Office at 635-2962.
*Starting this year, any returning Staunton student may complete the registration process online using Skyward Family Access, including the payment of fees. Please go to www.stauntonschools.org for more information. Online Registration will be available in mid-July.
Additionally, Staunton families may come to the school to complete the registration process. Registration will be located in the Multi-Purpose Building, which is directly behind the main building. All NEW students must attend the Open Registration times listed below to prove residency and complete the registration process. Any family planning to apply for a fee waiver and free/reduced lunch must also attend one of the Open Registration times listed below.
Open Registration: Monday, August 6th - 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 – 4:00 PM and 5:00 -7:30 PM
Any new student enrolling at SCUSD #6 must prove residency with the following documentation:
Category I (One document required)
- Most recent property tax bill and proof of payment
- Mortgage papers (homeowners)
- Signed and dated lease and proof of last month’s payment (renters)
- Letter from manager and proof of last month’s payment (trailer park resident)
- Housing letter (Military personnel)
- *Letter of residence from landlord in lieu of lease MUST BE NOTARIZED
- *Letter of residence to be used when the person seeking to enroll a student is living with a District resident MUST BE NOTARIZED
Category II (Three documents required)
- Driver’s license or state ID
- Vehicle registration
- Voter’s registration
- Most recent cable television OR credit card bill
- Current public aid card
- Current homeowners/renters insurance policy and premium payment receipt
- Most recent gas OR electric OR water bill
- Current library card
- Receipt for moving van rental
- Mail received at new residence
*In addition, all NEW student must have a copy of his/her birth certificate upon registration.
Any Staunton family applying for a Fee Waiver and Free/Reduced Lunch must supply the following documentation:
- This past year’s Tax Return paperwork
- 3 most recent paycheck stubs
*If the above documentation is not provided at registration, Staunton Administration will not be able to approve the wavier.
STAUNTON CUSD #6 FEE SCHEDULE:
HIGH SCHOOL COURSE FEES:
CREATIVE ART- COMP I
INTRO TO AGRICULTURE **
NUTRITION & CULINARY ARTS II
CREATIVE ART- COM II
BASIC AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE **
INTRO TO TECH & ENGINEERING
PRINTMAKING & MEDIA DESIGN
AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS MANAGEME
INTRO TO TECH & ENGINEERING II **
SCULPTURE & CERAMICS
CONSTRUCTION TRADES I
ENGLISH 131/132 (L&C)
CONSTRUCTION TRADES II **
KEYBOARDING & FORMATTING
ARCHITECUTRAL DRAFTING I
ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
COMP CONCEPTS & SOFTWARE APP
ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTING II **
INFORMATION PROCESSING I
WELDING TECHNOLOGY I
WEB PAGE DESIGN
WELDING TECHNOLOGY II **
INTRO TO FAMILY & CONS SCI CAR
NUTRITION & CULINARY ARTS I
- (L&C) = LCCC Dual Credit Classes may require a book fee.
- Classes denoted with an (**) are courses that can be taken as a year or semester. If only taken as a semester, the student will be charged $5.00 for the course.
$75.00 Per Sport ($225 max per family)
Student Breakfast (K-12)
Curriculum / Materials (K-12)
Student Lunch (K-12)
P.E. Uniform (H.S.
Parking Lot Fee (H.S. Optional)
Insurance is an optional service provided to all students and the cost of the insurance policy varies depending on which option is selected. Information will be provided in the school offices.
Students participating in athletics are expected to have school insurance or sign a waiver stating they are adequately insured through other plans. All students who participate in athletics are required to have a health examination form filed in the office prior to participating in an organized school practice. Freshmen are expected to have their physicals and dental examinations and bring their completed forms to registration.
Illinois School code requires that proof of a health examination and proof of immunization against preventable communicable disease are required upon entry into ninth grade and upon first entry into any school.
If a child does not present proof of a health examination and immunizations by October 15 of a year in which such proof is required, the school board is required to suspend the child from school.